In the heart of the Rába Valley, the Csöröt lies on the two sides of the River Rába, which is rich in fertile fields, lush meadows, quiet forests, tranquil streams. Based on its traditions, customs and language, many classify it as the Guard, but more closely the so-called. It is one of the most important towns in the Rába region.
Blessed with sunny slopes to the south of the village, the Vineyard Hill (Rába Valley Fruit Road) offers the residents and hikers a pleasant recreation. In terms of built heritage, the monument “Bekes” watermill, built in 1814, the statue of St. John of Nepomuk (1780), and the Roman Catholic church and baptismal chapel with modern Mediterranean features in 1985 are recommended.